8.13.2018

Dreaming of Autumn Clothes

Hello lovelies, I'm back and as always hoping that you're well. 
so the past few days I have been loving life (well the weather anyway), it is finally a bit cooler!
I really enjoy just browsing ASOS and whilst I was doing so the other day I found myself unconsciously, saving quite a few Autumn appropriate clothing items on ASOS, yes I'm one of those people who is dreaming of the upcoming season and the simpler times when you could wear jeans without sweating everywhere including your eyelids!

Dungaree dresses can be worn all year round just switch your short sleeve for long sleeves, I think they make nice casual outfits.Not my usual chosen pattern but, there's something about this checkered skirt. The denim dress would look really nice with a pair of woolly tights and a pair of Chelsea boots! A classic trench coat always makes me think of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's and this is no exception, which can only be a good thing! How cosy does that cable knit jumper look? Imagine being wrapped up in a blanket wearing that and comfy socks, reading the Harry Potter books, drinking a mug of hot chocolate?? YESS. The pink shade of this jumper and the frill details are really cute. It's also a bit different from your standard jumper. I think the midi skirt would work so well with a turtle neck jumper, and a nice pair of boots.
I think the denim dress look like it would be very flattering and can be worn now with bare legs or in winter with a pair of tights and of course boots. They grey jumper looks really come can be easily worn underneath items and tucked into skirts. I love this striped top (you know I love a good stripe) with contrast pops of colour on the sleeve cuffs. The dusky pink crop jacket would be great for the transitional period before we get into the depths of Autumn and Winter. You would never guess that the checkered skirt and blouse is really a dress! It would be ideal for all formal events and what I like the most about it is you don't have the problem of a blouse coming untucked from your skirt. The black and red jumper is a really nice statement knitwear with red glittery lips (yes, I did just say glittery) which is a perfect contrast. pussy bow.  Another piece of knitwear but, probably the most versatile with it's colour and being very slim fit it could be worn tucked into a skirt, jeans or underneath a pinafore. It's of course a winner with a pussy bow and a slight ruffle neck. The lettuce edge trim on the neckline and the sleeves and the tortoise shell buttons are a lovely addition to the basic style long sleeved top.



I hope you enjoyed seeing and reading about me chatting about my very early Autumn favourites.


Thank you so much for reading!
Love from
Katie
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.