4.04.2013

Festival fashion

cotton circle broderie shell top-Topshop-£28 / petite bleach hot pants-Topshop-£28 / perforated leather backpack-Topshop-£75 Pink Floyd jersey dress-H&M-£15 MOTO bleach long leg dungarees-Topshop-£55 ink jet stripe crop top-Topshop-£16 clean biker jacket-Topshop-£55 eyelash metal arm sunglasses-Topshop-£18


Unfortunately, I'm not going to any festivals this summer due to lack of funds but, if I was I'd wear things like the products above. 

I'd wear the yellow broderie top with the bleach hot pants and knee high socks so my wellies don't rub. I really like the outfit as it looks quite sixties like. I think the dungarees would look great with the stripey crop top keeping it laid back, footwear wise I'd wear converses (only if it's not muddy, which chances are it will be). The leather back pack is very pricey but, I'm just showing it as an example, something like this would be perfect as it looks good and will fit everything you need for a day full of festival frolics. The Pink Floyd jersey dress is great to just quickly sling on and rush out of your tent in, obviously with your wellies. Finally, the sunglasses are great for making a statement.

What are your favourite festival styles?


Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.