5.11.2015

CAMP Collection

I recently discovered a new favourite clothing brand that goes by the name 'CAMP Collection'. They are a San Francisco based brand inspired by the nostalgia of summer camp. I love the whole vintage, Seventies look to the products and to the look books on their website. Their clothes just going off looks alone seem so comfy and perfect for lounging around on a hot summers day in (maybe getting carried away a bit, I do live in the North West of England after all). With the hues and colour palette of that of a Wes Anderson film, the photo shoot for their recent collection 'Summer Daze' is a massive hit with me. I'll share with you few of my favourite snaps from the shoot after I've finished rambling about my love for the brand. I wish I could buy every item of clothing, throw my laptop to the side (well, gently place anyway), pull on my Converses and go off on an adventure with map and compass in hand.

Here are a few of my favourite snaps from CAMP Collections 'Summer Daze' look-book photo shoot: 
   
Too see the full photoshoot click this link more camp collection snaps

I also made a bit of a mood board (it's no fancy Photoshop one, sorry guys) but, I was feeling inspired and thought I'd put together some images that relate to the brands aesthetics.
I get the summer vibe from these images just as I do with that of CAMP Collections lookbooks and clothes, there's something about those warm, vintage hues that I find so appealing.

So, here are my top picks from CAMP Collections range, believe me I tried to cut it down but, I couldn't!
I'm a massive fan of the slogan t-shirts which look like the staples from the wardrobe of a Seventies skater girl. The roller girl shorts look so comfy, can I please live in them? Oh of course their had to be something striped in my top picks! You could easily pair any of the t-shirts with some flares for the ultimate 70's look, you could do a Katie and tuck the t-shirts into a skirt or go all out CAMP Collection uniform and wear them with the roller girl skirts as seen in the Summer Daze look book.

I felt that inspired by the Summer Daze shoot that I even did a quick illustration of one of the photos.
This looks so much better in real life but, I had to take a photo as my scanner isn't working.

When I have money to save (a girl can dream right) I will save up so I can buy at least one item off their website, maybe one day when I'm no longer a poor student.

If you want to see more of what CAMP Collection have to offer check out their website

Thanks for reading!
 K x

6 comments

  1. i love this, everything looks so vintage, those little shorts and shirts kind of remind my to my dad's old soccer uniforms. I'm going to take a look to this brand website. Thanks for sharing
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't everything lovely? Ahh really? We just need our names on the back and we're all set! :-) Oh good, I'm glad I encouraged you to do so! You're welcome, thank you for commenting :-) x

      Delete
  2. Love this! This style is right up my alley, I'm definitely going to have to check out this brand :)

    Shannon xo | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks, I'm glad you like it! Yeah, you must have a look at it! xx

      Delete
  3. What a great find :)
    I love all the 70's inspired fashion at the moment.
    What a beautiful illustration too!!!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! :)
      Ahh me too! I'm usually all about the 60's fashion but, since the 70's fashion has become popular I've been loving those clothes, especially the Seventies style motif t-shirts.
      Aw thank you so much, that's so kind of you! I'm glad you like it! x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.