9.29.2014

Autumn Tag


I love Autumn so I thought I'd answer the questions on the Autumn tag

1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc? 
hmm it has to be a massive mug of hot chocolate with all the trimmings from Costa

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
When it's cold I go all out because I'm a mega wimp when it comes to the cold.
I love wearing boots as they go with anything!

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
There aren't any particular music that I listen to during Autumn really

 4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year? 
Yet again I just use whatever I fancy, I don't always use perfume

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
 My mum buys a cinnamon and spiced apple candle every year which smells beautiful, I know it's autumn when my mum comes home with one of those.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Being all cosy watching a film wrapped in a duvet whilst you can hear the rain hitting the window.

7. Favourite makeup look? 
it's definitely lipsticks in plum shades either all in one colour or creating an ombre look using the plum fading into a bright red lipstick. Also, cat eye eye-liner is always a must with me!  

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
When the leaves on the trees go lovely tones of red, orange and brown and when they fall, so I can make them crunch under my boots (yes I am a big kid). I'm also looking forward to being able to wear shirts with big thick jumpers (I can't wait to bring out the novelty jumpers in December!!

                I hope you enjoyed this post
K
x

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.