10.05.2016

Blog Refresh

I have finally done it! You're probably thinking 'done what?', well I have finally got round to giving my blog a refresh. It's about time really and I'm so glad I've done it because before it looked very unorganised. Now I like to think it looks nice and clean and easy to navigate, which I hope will encourage me to get back into blogging regularly. 

I got my blog template on Etsy from FearneCreativeDesign where the lovely Eve as well as making the template she helped me (when I say help I mean did everything) install it too. So, if you're in need of a new blog template check out  Eve's shop on Etsy.

My header has also changed, it now has brand new fonts and should hopefully no longer look pixelated.

What should you expect to see from my blog?

- Wish lists (there's always something I wish I owned)
- Beauty product reviews
- Interviews with my favourite bloggers, illustrators and other interesting people
- Topics I feel passionate about
- Fashion favourites
- Maybe a outfit post one day
- My favourite things; favourite places in Manchester, places to eat, favourite pins on Pinterest etc
- Places I want to visit
- Posts on current fashion trends and high street finds
- Maybe a few tags
- A few ramblings about my life

I hope to write a post about me soon and possibly a tag so you can find out a bit more of who I am and what I like/dislike.



Thank you for reading!
love from
Katie
xx

2 comments

  1. It looks great, such a neat look! :)

    www.lauralouiseellis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I'm glad you think so :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.