11.17.2016

The '30 Beauty Questions' Tag

Hello lovelies, recently I have been thinking of posting more about beauty, I am definitely no expert when it comes to make up and to be honest my 16 year old sister knows more about it! But, I've always liked make up so why not talk about it? My blog is all about what I want to talk about whether it is seen as right or not. I've finally decided it's time to stop worrying about things being correct because I'm fed up of wishing I had tried something or done something.

I thought I would do this beauty tag to get me started.

1. Do you remember your first make up item?
It was probably either a lip gloss in watermelon flavour or a roll on glitter, who remembers those?
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
My perfect mascara would give me length and volume. But, not make my eyelashes resemble spiders legs, so not super clumpy or anything like that.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I prefer a medium coverage.
4. Favourite high end brand?
I have never bought high end make up products.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
I would like to try Mac products just to see what all the fuss is all about.
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
Ohh you know what I don't have a favourite drug store brand! 
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Fun fact (well not so fun): I have never worn fake eyelashes ever!
8. Is there any kind of make up you can't leave the house without?
I can leave the house with out make up on but, a good concealer is often needed.
9. What is your cherised beauty product?
My cherished beauty product in general is lipstick or eyeliner. If I have to pick on product it would be my Chanel lipstick my lovely boyfriend got me for christmas last year (he did good).
10. How often do you shop for make up? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I only buy make up when I have ran out of a certain item.
11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or do you spend freely?
I do! I always buy products under £20 because at the moment I can't afford any with a larger price tag.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics? 
I will take advantage of offers like 2 for 1 if I want a product from that brand
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
I have more lip products and eyeliners

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
No there aren't any so far

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
No, I don't but, mainly because I don't know much about them.

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for make up?
The only places I shop for make up are Boots and Superdrug
I find that Boots have more brands but, Superdrug is better at having more stock in. So many times I've come away from Boots empty handed due to them not having my shade in a certain product.


17. Do you like trying new skin care products?
I like trying new skin products but, when I have read good reviews about them

18. Favourite bath and body brand?
Soap and Gory or Dove.

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Probably Benefit as everyone alwasy says how good all their products are.

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Soap and Glory and Benefit, I love any packaging with a vintage feel.

21. Which celebrity always has great make up?
I think I would say Jenna Coleman and Alexa Chung.

22. Do you belong to any online make communities?
No I don't.

23. 5 favourite beauty gurus?
I don't have a favourite, I don't really know of many beauty gurus.

24. Do you like multi functional products like lip and cheek stains?
I do, I have a lovely Ted Baker lip and cheek tint stick that is such a nice peachy colour.

25. Are you clumsy in putting on make up?
I once managed to drop A LOT of loose powder foundation on my black skinny jeans just before I had to go out!

26. Do you use make up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I'm strange and never actually put eye shadow on but, if I was to I would use a primer.

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
On a typical day none? (I know it's strange) However, I do need to find a good volumizing spray or one that helps tackle frizz. 

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
I apply foundation and then my concealer.

29. Do you ever consider taking make up classes?
No I would rather learn from tutorials on the internet that you can access for free.

30. What do you love about make up?
I love how artistic make up can be and how it can give people confidence!



I hope to do more beauty themed posts soon, maybe a review?
Thank you for reading!
Love from
Katie
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.