5.06.2017

Why I Blog?


Hello lovelies, so I thought I would have a little bit of a waffle (not the kind you eat basically me typing a lot) about why I blog and the future of my blog.

        Let's start from the beginning I started blogging back in 2012 so I could have my own little space where I could talk about anything and everything that I wanted to whenever I felt like it.

        So for a year now I've been overthinking and comparing myself to other bloggers which put me off blogging because I never thought my blog was good enough so I've posted less and less. Recently, I've come to realize that how many followers and likes isn't everything. Yes, if you want to earn a living from blogging then yes that is a very important factor but, my blog is purely to chat on about things I'm interested or about my life.

I've been thinking recently when I'm old and looking back on my life will I really think
- I wish I'd had more followers on Social Media
- I wish I had took more flat lays
- I wish I had took more photos of my food
And at the end of the day I highly doubt I will

         In the future I want to think less and continue to type what comes to mind because at the end of the day I'm no writer, as you can probably tell from my posts so far. I hope to finally pluck up the courage to start posting outfit posts again on my blog (I know I mention this every time I talk about my blog). I also hope to do some beauty posts (not that know anything about beauty at all), share my illustrations with you, of course more wishlists and just discuss any topic I fancy covering.


I'm not really sure where I'm going with this post anymore so, I shall leave it at that. If you have read all of this post thank you for putting up with my rambling!

Thank you for reading!
Love from
Katie
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.