7.08.2013

July's Wishlist


So here is a selection of items off my July Wishlist


{From left to right} Sleeveless Tennis dress -  £40 @ Urban Outfitters // Tank dress in Floral -£42 @ Urban Outfitters // Sleeveless Tennis dress - £40 @ Urban Outfitters //  Paisley Jacquard Dress with Keyhole Collar - £68 @ Dahlia 

I love the floral tank dress because of the sixties feel it has. Oh and the pink paisley dress is perfection in my eyes. The tennis dresses look nice and lightweight which is needed for this warm weather.

{From left to right} Katherine Jumpsuit - £38 @ Motel // Floral Cut Out Playsuit - £50 @ Topshop //  Molly Jumpsuit - £45 @ Motel (unfortunately sold out)
All of these would look great formal or casual and I love the pattern of the middle jumpsuit. I'm not normally a fan of jumpsuits but, these are lovely.
{From left to right} Hearts & Bows White Galong Crop Top - £15 @ Ark // Hearts & Bows Cream Harden Paisley Burn Out Crop Top - £13 @ Ark // Cotton Circle Crop Shirt - £32 @ Topshop // Cropped Shirt with Collar - £45 @ The White Pepper
I love crochet effect of the left hand top which would go with anything really. A Paisley crop top? YES, what's not to like? I think the two crop shirts are perfect to create a casual formal look on these unusually hot summer days & evenings.

Desperately need to make some money so I can afford anything off this list.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.