7.12.2013

My First Outfit Post!




{Paisley Collared Shift Dress-Urban Outfitters // Chuck Taylor All Star Trainers-Converse  //  Rounded Sunglasses - Next}                                                                                               
 So here it is my first ever outfit post eek! I thought that seen as though it's my first outfit post I'd wear my Paisley Collared Shift Dress which I adore. What's great about this dress is it's an all year round wear; It's light material makes it perfect for this warm weather but, can easily be worn with a long sleeved top or blouse underneath it and some nice woolly tights for those wintery days. If I had the money I would probably add a black floppy fedora to give the outfit a more 60's/70's feel.

    I would like to thank my lovely boyfriend for taking these photos

6 comments

  1. I adore this dress! Really suits you :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I saw it whilst browsing and thought 'I have to have that dress'

      x

      Delete
  2. You look lovely!

    You need to do more outfit posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will do, I was so nervous about doing outfit posts thinking people might not like them,that's why it's took me so long to post one :) x

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful dress and a great first outfit post too :) xx

    http://wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it :) xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.