11.09.2013

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Sorry, I haven't blogged in FOREVER, I have been very busy with Uni work recently and being a first year I wanted to keep on top of everything from the straight off. I have missed blogging though as I enjoy chatting on about things that I like and that inspire me. Hopefully I will be able to blog more often soon.

Anyway, enough of that I thought I wanted to make a special post about my new boots that my mum very kindly bought me a couple of months ago now. I am just a little bit in love with them! When I first saw them I wasn't sure whether they would suit me as a) I have teeny tiny ankles and the top of the boots are quite wide  and b) I used to just wear converses ALL the time so the thought of get big girl shoes scared me slightly. But, I'm glad that I tried something different for once.

I love the colour of them so much, it's like a red wine colour. They are like a cross breed between Chelsea boots and brogues. 

      Miss KG - were £70 at the time, now £49

(There is a filter on this photo, they are slightly darker in real life)

What do you all think about them?

3 comments

  1. those boots are so gorgeous, I've been looking for a pair of black boots like these for ages! xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_58958+4078600979_-1
      here are the black ones! :-) thanks for the comment lovely! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. These are so different not seen anything like these. I love them not sure if i could pull them off as well as you tho

    New followers

    Carrieanne xx

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.