10.22.2016

My recent illustration work

Hello lovelies, I thought I would create a post to share with you my recent illustration work. Since leaving University in July I've felt very lost to say the least, I've been so used to just creating my illustrations for projects to deadlines. Of course after finishing uni you're then meant to go out into the big bad world get a job! After no success on the job front so far and feeling pretty rubbish about myself, I recently decided I would finally get into creating more illustrations and with interest I would sell prints of them. 

I have two projects on the go at the moment, I'm currently creating the artwork for a local singer songwriters chart single cd, which is crazy to think my illustrations will be on a cd that people can buy! I've enjoyed the experience so far, I also now have Photoshop so my live will be made so much easier, well it's either that or make it on Paint but, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't quite cut it some how. 
I am also in the works of collaborating with Soho Radio creating merchandise for their shop which is crazzzyyyyyyy! I will definitely tell you more when I know more and things have been set in stone.

As I said earlier I have also been working on making prints of illustrations, I hope to have ones printed of my Frida Kahlo , Audrey Hepburn and Twiggy illustrations.

Here's a few examples of my recent illustrations


I hope you enjoyed this post! 
Do you have any suggestions on people you would like to see me draw? 

Thank you for reading!
Love from
Katie
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.