10.01.2017

Back to life, back to reality

Hello lovelies, guess who's back, back again? It's me! What better time to get back into blogging than October, something about this time of year makes me want to blog.
It's been a while hasn't it? I'm really hoping to make blogging a regular thing from now on.
So, where have I been well still in my usual spot but, I've been working very had on first proper illustration job! In my 'spare' time I have also been creating new prints to put in my Etsy shop for Autumn and posting off orders from my shop. 

Blog wise, I am hoping to give my layout/blog header a bit of an update soon because I'm not 100% happy with it at the moment. I want to start trying out some fashion posts and possibly an outfit post or two at some point. I hope to boost my confidence a little by doing them as I'm not a huge fan of having my photo taken. So, I thought maybe the more I have my photo taken the less it will bother me? I don't know it's just a thought.


Here are a few photographs from the past few months and a little bit about them



- the two window photos were from when I went for drive with my sister and mum & the view was pretty decent
- I went to Rudy's a little pizza place in Ancoats, Manchester with my lovely boyfriend a few weeks ago. The pizza was so tasty and the interior was Pinterest worthy.
- I was tagged in this photo one of my very nice customers posted on Instagram, it still feels crazy seeing my work up in someones home.
- I stayed at my boyfriends house for just over a week, which was really nice and involved a lot of stroking a cat *see photo. The cat isn't actually my boyfriends but, his neighbors cat that loves nothing more than sleeping in the conservatory at his house. I managed to get a lot of my work done whilst I was there in between cat stroking of course. 
- My last few days staying at my boyfriends house involved lots of tissues and a couple disturbed nights sleep thanks to my sister giving me her cold. But, with a lot of help from some Vicks and some Honey & Lemon Menthol Sweets it didn't last too long.
- I have been making and selling a few badges which I really enjoy making. 
- I've done a few personal drawings over the past months including this Haim drawing (this is a work in progress) photo. I will be doing a post soon on my recent illustrations.


Thank you so much for reading! 
Love from
Katie
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.