1.01.2016

2015 in a Nutshell

Does anybody else think that this year went in the blink of an eye? To me it feels like it was my birthday just the other day, even though it was in March. 
I'm definitely glad to be saying good bye to 2015, if you've been reading my blog posts over the past year you'll understand.



My year involved:
- having my bedroom redecorated
- the loss of my dear Grandad 
- Turning 21, scary stuff!!!!
- Going for a brief trip to London with my Boyfriend & going to the Alexander McQueen exhibition 
- Going to Durham for the first time with my family to see the Yves Saint Laurent exhibition 
- Going in to my last year of University
- Speaking in front of a group of people on my own twice, a big thing for me!
- Taking part in a my first Charity walk/run, raising money for the Alzheimers society in memory of my Grandad 
- Getting my hair cut to shoulder length
- Seeing the Computers at the Deaf Institute 
- Having one of my illustrations picked for book-plates in books being donated to Children In hospital
- Watching the new Star Wars film


I hope 2015 treated you well and that the year to come is your best one yet!

Thank you for reading!
Love from
Katie
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.