10.28.2016

Nobody's Child

Hello lovelies, so the other day I was scrolling through Facebook when I came across an advert for a shop called Nobody's Child, with the clothing on the advert looking right down my street I decided to take a look on their website. Oh how I was not disappointed well apart from the lack of funds I had to by every piece I loved! 

Please stay with me whilst I ramble for a bit, I apologise in advice if I don't use the proper fashion terms for things, I'm trying. Oh also, this is not sponsered or anything of the such I just discovered Nobody's Child and fell in love.

Of course, I had to make a wishlist to share with you all! Before I start, no this post is not sponsored, I just saw so many pieces on their website I had to show you guys.

1. Bomber jackets made a come back in the Summer and I was a huge fan of them (lacking funds to buy one though) & this bomber is no exception with it's cute ditsy floral pattern.
2. The colour scheme is very Seventies (well I think so) with it's orange, dark red and mustard stripes. 
 3. At the moment I am in love with this colour, this kind of blush nude colour especially on tops, shirts and skirts (basically everything). Another reason this top is on my wishlist is the high collar with ruffle detail, I think it would look so nice under a pinafore or just worn with some mom jeans and converses.
4. Now I don't normally like animal prints because they can often look tacky but, this bodysuit is an exepction. What's great with bodysuits is they can be worn with alot of things over the top; a skirt (ohh imagine with a really nice midi skirt and maybe some heels), with pants or for a more chilled outfit, jeans. The scoop back is lovely and would be perfect if you created a bee-hive hairstyle to really show it off.

5. This has to be one of my favourite pieces, with the cute gingham pattern and the peplum style to it makes it look super flattering.
6. I love the shape of the sleeves on this wrap dress it's yet another piece I think would look really flattering on, it's quite kimono like.
7. It's striped need I say more?
8. Recently, I have been seeing a lot of these pyjama style shirts in shops and worn by fashion bloggers, I really like how they look quite dressy and laid back at the same time. I think the star pattern is cute and I like the white piping detail.
9. I would never have thought to style a baseball shirt with a skirt but, I love it!
10. I NEED this skirt!!! It's black, it's velvet and I am slightly in love! I aways think velvet is perfect for this time of year.



I dare you to go on their website and not end up wanting at least one thing!

Thank you for reading!
Love from
Katie
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Marie. Design by Fearne.